Pinnacles Sunset Stargazing Tour
Experience dining under the stars in the spectacular Pinnacles Desert, learn about Aboriginal Astronomy and see stars/planets through our telescope. We will also visit the Swan Valley and go sand surfing down the giant Lancelin sand dunes.
We begin this tour with a quick trip to the Swan Valley to see the Gombok Gallery Sculpture Park which is the largest privately owned Art Gallery in Western Australia. We then visit the Margaret River Chocolate factory to sample chocolates before and the House of Honey before heading north to the Turqoise Coast.
We end the tour with dinner under the stars in the Pinnacles desert where you will get the opportunity to get a close up look at the stars and planets through our telescope, try your hand at Astrophotography, learn about Aboriginal Astronomy and hear stories from the Aboriginal Dreamtime as they relate to the night sky.
- see the very impressive sculptures and artwork at the Gombok Gallery in the Swan Valley
- free chocolate tasting at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory and wine tasting at Coward and Black Winery
- Honey Tasting at the House of Honey
- Sand surfing down the giant Lancelin Sand Dunes
- sunset drive along the Turquoise Coast
- see the wildflowers at the Ngilgen Lookout in season
- see the spectacular Pinnacles at sunset before we settle down to have dinner under the stars
- you can also view the stars and planets from out telescope and attach your phone to the telescope's adaptor to take pictures of the planets
- after dinner lie down on the observation and look up at the stars as your tour guide tells you about Aboriginal Astronomy and stories from the Aboriginal Dreamtime
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.